Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Soft Flower Sorry

Hello everyone...sorry for the delay in posts.  Summer is tough for me.  The two older kids have been away at camp for two weeks and then the whole family spent time with my in-laws for the 4th!  Now we're back and we're trying to get in all of the doctors appointments done before school starts.  My youngest is getting her 4 month shots tomorrow.  I'm going to be a wreck!  
Ok, about the card...This is a CASE from Melissa O.  I just love going to her for inspiration.  I needed a card for my grandma whose sister passed away.  I wanted something soft and elegant.  I made several and changed up the sentiment.  I just love the versatility of this card.  This card uses the Bigz flower die.  It's so simple to create something beautiful (even if it's monochromatic).  I used the Blushing Bride DSP, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment