Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paisley Thanks

Here is a VERY simple card using the Paisley Petals DSP.  I used this card for my stamp club on Sunday.  I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever used Bravo Burgundy or Always Artichoke for one of my stamp clubs.  Neither color was one that I readily used EVER.  However, I've found a new love for those colors in a card such as this one.  I used the Wonderfully Worn background stamp and punched the Fancy Flower out of Bravo Burgundy that's been run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  All is daubed with Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is stamped inside one of the frames from Four Frames and punched with the Decorative Label.  I think typing the description actually took longer than creating the card ;)  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment