Friday, July 8, 2011

Love Letter Thank You

This entire card is RETIRED and I am so sad.  I always try to create as many cards as I can using retired paper after the new catalog comes out.  Wast not, Want not.  It's funny that while products are current, I don't want to use them up because I may need them someday (ha ha).  As soon as they retire, I throw my hands up in the air and get creative.  I'm less afraid of "wasting" any of it.  I know some of you can relate.  This is using up some of my Love Letter DSP and an old sentiment.  I also used a now retired background stamp.  Once again, you could change the sentiment to almost anything and it would work on this card.  My next post will be current...I promise.  I'm having my July meeting on Sunday and I'll post those projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment