Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Add Everything

Okay...so here's my accident of the day.  (I'm sure it won't be the only one).  I started making this card on Monday attempting the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for the week. However, I didn't like what I was creating AT ALL.  So I just said to myself that I don't have to stick to the sketch, I just need to go with it!  So this is what I ended up with, and it's nowhere near the sketch.  Maybe later this week, I'll come back to it with fresh eyes and create something marvelous.  But alas, until then, this is what I've got.  I actually love the way it turned out.  I used the Just Add Cake DSP and then punched a circle out from the same paper (opposite side).  I daubed the edges in Early Espresso and tore the corner.  The sentiment comes from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set.  The sentiment is clipped on with a clip from the Clips Assortment.  I also have a piece of Early Espresso ribbon wrapped around to finish it off.  I hope you enjoy...maybe I'll get back to Mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment