Monday, July 18, 2011

Doily Waterfall

Have you ever seen a Doily Waterfall?  Ha!  Sometimes I'm so delirious, I think I'm much funnier than I really am.  For those of you who don't know, this is called a waterfall card. 

The reason it's called that is because it cascades much like a waterfall like these pictures here.  I did not come up with this at all.  Here's a tutorial if you'd like to recreate a card similar to this one.  It looks a lot more difficult than it really is.  It's a lot of cutting and scoring, but other than that, it's simple.  Okay, so back to the card.  I made it using the new Doily set and two of the new In Colors.  Here we have Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I really love how they compliment each other.  I also used Vintage brads and Very Vanilla ribbon.  I love how it turned out!  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment