Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 249 (a little late)

I just LOVE Christmas cards with unconventional Christmas colors.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the traditional red and green, but sometimes I like these more!  This is my take on this week's Mojo Monday challenge.  Yes, I know it's not Monday, but what can I say.  For this? I used the new Evergreen stamp set (available Aug.1).  I stamped the back stamp on very vanilla 2 X 3 1/2 in crumb cake and the top on vellum in soft suede.  I used the Tasteful Trim die for the scallop piece in the middle and daubed it in crumb cake.  The sentiment comes from the new Greetings of the Season stamp set (available Aug.1)  I finished off the card with some very vanilla ribbon and a few pearls.  Voila!  Clean and simple, yet elegant!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment