Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Swaps are ready for Convention!

This is just a small portion of the swaps I'm taking with me to the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I'm so excited, I can barely stand it.  My mom is meeting me out there and we are going to have a girls' weekend without any kids at all!  This will be the first time I leave my 16 month old.  She's in good hands with her daddy, but I will miss her terribly!

The swap card you see here uses a few things from the new annual catalog.  I used the So Sorry stamp set (which I love) for the sentiment.  The flower comes from the Mixed Blossom stamp set.  You can't really see it in the picture, but there's a pearl in the center of every flower.  I used the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and the scallop punch.  CAS!!! Looking forward to Convention.  I'll try to update as much as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment