Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MDS: A Day at the Beach


































Well, we are out of town for the week, so I decided today's post would be an MDS page of our first day here.  The drive took about eight hours from Memphis to Perdido Key.(which is a cinch compared to the 12 it takes to get to Iowa)  As I was working on this page (which was inspired by Heather Summers) I was thinking about all of the wonderful things I'll be able to do once MDS 2 comes out very soon!  At Convention last week, we got a sneak peek at some of the awesome features that MDS 2 will have.  We'll be able to change colors of embellishments, crop stamps, and SO much more.  I can't wait!

This page uses Crumb Cake as the background followed by an overlay and splatter from Extreme Elements.  The rest is just a little DSP from Noteworthy, punched letters, and photos!  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment