Friday, September 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Leaves

Well, this is a card inspired by one I saw on Stampin' Connection.  I changed it up quite a bit to suit my likings.  My parents have an insurance business in Las Vegas and I am responsible for making their greeting cards that they send out to their clients every year.  In years past, we haven't sent out Thanksgiving cards, but this year, that's what they wanted.  The card they are getting, doesn't have the sentiment on the front.  It has a personalized one inside that I custom ordered.  This one, however, has the sentiment from the same set as the leaves.
I love the look the two different embossing folders give this card.  I think it adds a touch of elegance to the card.  I am responsible for making 200, and I think I can.  Although it's quite a few steps.  The leaved are punched using the 1 inch square punch, so that makes it a little easier ;)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment