Thursday, September 8, 2011

Retired Swap


As you all know, there's an abundance of retired product still out there.  For a demonstrator, the amount of retired merchandise is enormous.  Because we don't use it in any of our meetings or workshops, we are left with piles and stacks of leftovers.  I joined a swap on the Stampin' Connection where retired products are welcome.  I've been so busy creating...trying to make use of some of this stuff. The card stock is all current, the DSP and ribbon are just retired.  To create the image of the little girl (Greeting Card Kids), I stamped the image in StazOn ink on watercolor paper.  I used my watercolor pencils and a blender pen to create the watercolored look.  I hope you enjoy, and perhaps can make this card if you have stacks of old DSP!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment