Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Iced Coffee Pouches

Good morning.  We are finally getting into the swing of things.  My youngest has had an ear infection for a week, so sleeping, eating, and all else has been de-scheduled.  We are trying to get back into a routine, but it's almost impossible to push a 6 month old into anything she doesn't want to do.  Oh well.  
Here are some adorable pouches that I found.  I cannot remember where I got the inspiration, but I've changed them quite a bit since then.  The one on the left uses Soft Suede and Spice Cake DSP.  The one on the right uses Early Espresso and Pocketful of Posies DSP.  Quick dimensions:  The base is cut at 2 3/4 X 10 and scored at 7.  I ran the top part through the striped embossing folder (you can't see it in the picture, but it adds a lot to the pouch).  I used sticky strip to create the pouch and then wrapped the DSP around it.  The DSP is cut at 3X6.  I ran them through the Big Shot Ovals die to avoid having to cut them out and then used the new frames to create the ovals.  The inner oval is punched with the Extra Large Oval Punch (formerly known as the Wide Oval)  Both stamped images are from Morning Cup and they are stuck to the Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon with a safety pin from one of the embellishment kits...something Trinkets, perhaps.  Just the perfect size to stick a little iced coffee in and give as a little "happy" to someone!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment