Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Photos

First off, let me say that I am so sorry I've been MIA for a while.  We've all had a bout with the stomach bug and I'm sure you don't want ANY details.  We barely made it to our family photo shoot this Saturday, but still a little under the weather, we were able to at least fake feeling well for about an hour.  This is our youngest and I can't believe she's already 8 months old.  In this picture, she's actually under a blanket because it was quite chilly.  I lifted up the blanket to sneak a peek and the photographer took a quick shot of her.  Isn't she a cutie?
This is one of my favorites, even though Corinne was taking a bottle.  I saw something similar to this done before, so we brought a mirror along, just in case.  Isn't it a cool shot? I can't wait to do a little MDSing with these photos.
Here's another fun shot we wanted to try.  Our photographer was amazing and just loved experimenting with us.  This is something called "forced perspective" I believe.  I'm just a novice, so correct me if I'm wrong.  Matt and Hannah were probably 25 yards away from us when this picture was taken.  Fun??

These last two shots are probably the most genuine of our family.  With three kids, it's difficult to get a good posed shot without looking hokey.  I LOVE candid shots.  By this point in the photo shoot, Corinne was fast asleep being held by a friend of ours.  Thanks, Kim!



No comments:

Post a Comment