Monday, January 23, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Starts Tomorrow!!!

YAY!!!  It's almost here!  I am SO excited about this year's Sale-A-Bration.  I just love the paper and stamp sets that are in it and I can't wait to share them with you all.  This card got its inspiration from Jenny Peterson at Lakeshore Stamping.  I often go to other bloggers for inspiration and hers is one I find VERY inspiring!  I used the SAB DSP for this and wanted to make it an Easter card.  To create the edge, I used the edgelit die and coordinating embossing folder.  It makes such a beautiful, crisp and clean edge.  I think I'm in love! I wanted to show off the pleated ribbon from the Occasions Mini, so I left the sentiment for the inside.  I used Easter Dove
which has a really nice, simple, religious sentiment.  I lined the bottom portion with DSP which not only gives the inside a little pizazz, but because of the layout of the card, it shows through to the front!  Beautiful!  Here's a close up of the front.
I stamped using a SAB set on the frame as well as the card base.  Then I daubed the outside of the frame to give it a little dimension.  I used the satin pleated ribbon and "tacked" pearls on either end for a finishing touch!  I created the frame with the new Framelit dies.  I ran the soft sued through the big shot with the second and third framelits! What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment