Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SAB Loving Thoughts

Hey all!  See, I told you I would try to blog more often.  Every other day isn't so bad.  Someday, in my dreams, when I can do this full time, maybe I will be able to blog every single day!!!  WOWZERS!  Ok, so I got the inspiration for this card on Stampin' Connection, but I can't remember from whom.  SO sorry!  I just love the simplicity of it.  I used a Poppy Parade for the base and then cut a layer of the SAB DSP.  I have to say that this is my favorite DSP from Sale A Bration since I've been a demonstrator.  I love every single sheet!!!  Ok, I cut a 3X4 piece of Very Vanilla and layered a piece of Poppy Parade underneath.  There are two pieces of ribbon wrapping behind the stamped layer which coordinates (of course...thank you SU!)
The flower is punched with the new Blossom punch.  I punched it once in Poppy Parade and once with another piece of SAB DSP.  I tied it all together with a brad from the SAB bundle and another two pieces of the lucky limeade ribbon.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment