Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Treat Card

This is a card and a treat box all in one.  Don't you just love the cards that can double as a gift as well?  I found this tutorial HERE and modified it a little to better fit my needs.  I HATE to waste anything...especially current SU product.  I changed the measurement of the width of the card to 6 inches.  This way, I could get two out of one sheet of 12X12!  Smart, eh?  The only thing I will warn you about though is that the chocolates fit better if you leave the measurements the same.  I put the same number in mine though and they are just a little scrunched!  Do as you wish, it's your card!

This card uses my favorite DSP (Spice Cake) and the Gently Falling stamp set in More Mustard and Pool Party!  The base is 12X12 Pool Party textured card stock.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment