Well, I've been out of commission for quite some time, but I'm out of school for the summer, so hopefully I can post more often. The end of the year is the hardest time for teachers and students and there just wasn't enough time to do what I really wanted to do.
Okay, onto the card. I have to admit, this card was inspired by/CASEd by this card here. I used this at my stamp camp last week and everyone loved it. This card features the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set which I simply LOVE. It also features new DSP that combines lucky limeade, rich razzleberry, and daffodil delight! No new in colors here! The outline around the DSP is done haphazardly with a rich razzleberry marker. I really like the effect it adds to the card. Sort of a faux stitching!
Here's a close up on the bird. I stamped it in early espresso and rich razzleberry. Then I cut out the wings of the latter and adhered the big one with a dimensional. I think it really ties it in nicely! Let me know what you think!