Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration from the Great Mary Fish

Okay...so granted the lighting is awful, but my sweet husband took the photo for me so I wouldn't have to.  This card was inspired/CASEd by the great Mary Fish.  You can see her card HERE.  I'm happy to say that I changed it a bit.  Her cards are so wonderful, sometimes I just make an exact ditto of hers and call it a day!  Thank you Mary for the inspiration!  

The one HUGE difference between hers and mine was that I wanted my card to be a standard size.  I know I'm a skinflint, but I hate to waste that much card stock on a 3X6 card base.  Because I changed the size, I decided I needed to do a little more scoring.  I just love the little detail it adds.  I scored 3 times at the top with quarter inch increments and the same at the bottom.  I corner rounded the front and back (just like Mary) For the sentiment, I simply colored the words in Wisteria Wonder and stamped away.  My kids, my husband, and I made 20 of these in about an hour.  It's a very quick and easy card!  We LOVE assembly line cards.  The kids were punching and we were scoring and stamping.  So much fun!  Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment