Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tea with a Domestic Goddess

Well, well, well...who wouldn't love to have nothing better to do all day than create that many dishes drinking tea?  Ha!  I am in love with this Domestic Goddess DSP and I couldn't wait to find an appropriate time to use it.  My stamp club is doing a sketch challenge each month.  I send them the sketch, and then they create something wonderful and bring it to the next meeting.  I came up with this idea instead of doing swaps.  Many of us are way to busy to make 10 of the same card each month.  This way, they can all share their take on the very same sketch.  Everyone will be bringing their cameras on Sunday to see everybody else's ideas.  Isn't that fun?  Well, this is my take on the sketch.  Everything on this card is current including the adorable little oval punch at the bottom. (It made it over from one of the minis, and I'm so happy).  
On to the card...I used Domestic Goddess DSP and the Morning Cup stamp set.  I colored the tea cups in with Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  I used the Petal Card double punch for the little envelope which holds a 1 inch square "popping" out with a mini clothespin.  Very easy to re-create!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment