Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Digital Studio

Okay....so I've done some experimenting in the past with MDS, but I never really had the time to play around with it.  I made a scrapbook last summer using one of the predesigned templates and loved it.  It was so user friendly.  Though I'd love to do that again, I am challenging myself to come up with a scrapbook BY MYSELF!  I'm creative, I can do it...right?  Well, here's the cover.  Hopefully, I'll get more detailed as I get more experience, but for right now, I really like this.  I don't want something that's too wild or modern that I look back on in ten years with the same attitude many have towards blue eye shadow and shoulder pads.  "Hey, it was cool at the time!"  Boy, are we smarter now!
About the MDS...though you can't see it well in the photo, there is a distressed background done in Baja Breeze.  I'm hoping that when it prints, it shows up much clearer.  Since this is the cover, I didn't want anything too busy.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment